Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital
Punarnava Ayurveda hospital established in 1994, is first of its kind in Ayurveda. All modern diagnostic methods are used to get a proper, precise diagnosis and along with classical Ayurvedic treatments and other supported therapists, like Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Yoga & Naturopathy are combined together so as to benefit the needy. The word Punarnava means “New Again”. At Punarnava Ayurveda hospital we have curative treatment programs to promote and improve the health of every person. It have six branches across Kerala with multiple facilities for accommodation, but the quality of medical care and treatments are the same in all the centres.
Punarnava Ayurveda hospital Centres are as below:
- Punarnava Ayurveda hospital in Edappally
- Punarnava Ayurveda hospital in Kaloor
- Punarnava Bamboo Lagoon Ayurveda Village, Vyttila
- Punarnava Ayurveda Island, Kumarakom
- Kripa Hospital, Karunagapally
- Kims Ayurveda, Trivandrum
Punarnava Ayurveda hospital is having the following Accreditations and Certifications:
- ISO 9001-2015
- Green Leaf (Highest Certification by the Tourism Department, Govt. of Kerala)
- Accredited by NABH (Accreditation By The Quality Council Of India Which is Highest of its kind In India For Hospital and Health Care Sector)
- Approved and empanelled by CGHS(Central Govt. Health Scheme) Government of India
- We are empaneled for cashless insurance facility by HDFC Ergo, Raksha TPA and Chola MS, along with reimbursement facility with almost all the leading insurance companies.
Official WebSite For Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital in Located Cochin (Kochi), Kerala, Click here to www.punarnava.net .
Click Here to visit our page and submit your Ayurveda Centre and become part of Best Ayurveda Health Cure Hospital, Yoga Therapy, Spa & Resort, and Ayurvedic Centres in Kochi, Kerala, Click here to Register Your Ayurveda Centres.